Might be an angry moment. Might be a prequel to Wrong Star. Might actually not mean a thing. Written a couple of months ago and since it was not published, why not publish it. It definitely integrates the place where Wrong Star is happening, as well as another place which is, in my humble opinion, the worse option than the Nowhereland. In Nowhereland, at least you know what will kill you and how it will kill you. In the other place, you're your own killer and it's all about how much vanity you can absorb through the years, until you're completely numb and completely not understanding an average Joe's perception of the world around you. At least that's how it looks like to me.
On kaže, ona kaže
- Dobrodošla u moje...zabavište!
- Vi ste idioti.
- Sve najbolje dolazi odavde.
- Ma da, samo ti sanjaj.
- Dobrodošao na moj...univerzitet!
- Zašto si me dovela ovamo?
- Sve najgore stvari dolaze odavde.
Ja stvarno nemam vremena za to.
- O da, imaš.
He says, she says
- Welcome to my...kindergarten!
- You guys are idiots.
- All the best things come from here.
- You bet they do, in your head.
- Welcome to my...university!
- Why did you bring me here?
- All the worst things come from here.
I seriously have no time for this.
- Oh yes, you do.